The essence of Granada – Hotel.
This program includes a wide range of entertaining and educational activities that will make the students get an in-depth glimpse into Spanish and Andalusian culture, addressing many of the key elements that have defined this city: history, literature, cinema, music, urban art… This way, they will get a complete overview of the historical facts that have made Granada the city we know today. It’s a full-immersion experience, in which the students will have to use all the linguistic resources within reach, in order to communicate and understand what is happening around them.
Moreover, our instructors, who will be accompanying the group 24/7, will also create a relaxed and collegial atmosphere, where all students feel comfortable participating, learning and enjoying their experience to the fullest extent. Instructors are ready and willing to respond to any suggestions or enquiry that students or teachers may have. Each night, instructors will also organise night activities so as to end the day in the most exciting way: contests, films, shows…
As the poet Lorca said… “Granada is a city for leisure, a city for contemplation and fantasy…” Shall we begin exploring?
Upon your arrival, we will be waiting for you at the Granada Airport. From there, we will go, in our private bus, to the hotel. After lunch, we will begin discovering the city with a guided visit to the old city and the Albaicín. Afterwards, we will go to the hotel, where we will have time to check in and relax a little bit. We will have dinner at the hotel and later, the instructors will prepare some fun group activities to close the day in style!
After waking up, getting ready and having breakfast at the hotel, we will head to the Alhambra and the Generalife. We will travel back in time several centuries and discover how life was in times of the Nasrid dynasty, as well as the Muslim monarch’s second residence. When we are done, we will look for a place to have lunch.
In the afternoon, we will go to the Museum of Sacromonte Caves. It is an ethnographic museum that will show us the old house-caves and the traditional lifestyles of their inhabitants. This way, we will begin to understand the high value of this patrimonial legacy.
Later on, we will go back to the hotel and, after dinner, we will enjoy a flamenco show!
This morning we will visit the poet Federico García Lorca’s House-Museum, also known as the Huerta de San Vicente, which was his summer holiday spot. Afterwards, we will have time to walk around its gorgeous gardens and we will also have lunch around there.
In the afternoon, we will go to the Royal Chapel of Granada, which houses the Catholic Monarch’s tomb. From there, we will continue up to the Bañuelo -an old hammam- and then to the Palace of the Forgotten –a memorial to the Sephardi presence in the city-. We will end by admiring the sunset from one of the multiple viewpoints of the city.
And to finish the day, as usual, our team of instructors will be ready after dinner for a night-time activity, today we will have a TV contest!
Before leaving Granada, we will visit Science Park, the first interactive museum in Andalucía. Throughout its various buildings and exhibition halls, we will experiment with technology, innovation, art, energy, light, sound… Once we are done, we will go to have lunch at the park bordering the Genil River.
After having lunch, we will have free time to go shopping, buy some souvenirs or even have ice-cream in the sun, it’s up to you!
Finally, we will go back to the hotel and, after dinner… the instructors have prepared a little surprise!
This amazing trip is coming to an end… so, after breakfast, we will have time to pack our things and head to the airport.
We hope to see you soon! Have a safe journey back!
The program includes
- Accommodation in two/three-star hotel, 4 nights.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner).
- All the activities detailed in the program.
- Trip coordinator.
- Team of instructors 24/7 (1 instructor per 15 participants).
- All the specific material for each activity.
- Transfer from/to the airport (including return trip).
- All transport during the trip: private coach and/or public transport.
- Travel insurance, civil liability insurance and medical insurance.
- 2 free-of-charge teachers/chaperones.
- Welcome gift.
- Guided visit to the old city and the Albaicín
- Visit to the Alhambra and the Generalife
- Visit to the Museum of Sacromonte Caves
- Flamenco Show
- Visit to the Huerta de San Vicente and the Federico García Lorca Park
- Walk to the Royal Chapel, the Bañuelo and the Palace of the Forgotten
- Visit to the Science Park
- Night activities
- Accompanying the group from the departure city.
- Would you like to add anything else? Let us know!
To take into account
- This program is completely adaptable to the arrival and departure flight times.
- The trip includes a team of accompanying instructors 24/7, who will be staying at the same accommodation as the group and will be always at the participants’ disposal to make their experience excellent.
- The program can be personalized by adding or removing activities. It can also undergo unavoidable changes, although this would always be previously communicated and agreed upon with the client.
- The quote has been calculated on a base rate of 30 students + 2 teachers.
- The total price can vary depending on eventual price changes by our suppliers or due to the lack of availability in the detailed accommodation.