The essence of Valencia – Hostel.
This trip has been designed to centre around educational activities that will make the students learn without even realizing! Through visits, workshops and hands-on experiences they will get a complete overview of the city of Valencia as it is nowadays, as well as its vibrant history. We will go in depth into the Spanish and Valencian culture from different perspectives: from the architecture –from the most antique to the current trends– and the gastronomy –by cooking our own paella–, to its traditions –the Fallas celebration– or the Natural Heritage –such as the Albufera Park-.
All this will be run in Spanish, so the students will have to put in practice all their linguistic resources: you learn a language by using it! However, if the group wishes so, they can be accompanied by a bilingual team of instructors that will make their experience superb. The team of instructors will be accompanying the group from the beginning to end of the trip, staying at the same accommodation, so they can coordinate all the activities and adapt the journey to any possible change. Moreover, each night they will prepare a different activity to end the day.
Come on! Do you want to begin discovering Valencia?
Upon your arrival, we will be waiting for you at the Valencia Airport. From there, we will go, in our private bus, to the hostel. After lunch, we will begin discovering the city with a guided tour that will reveal some of the better-kept secrets of this city, Afterwards, we will go to the hostel, where we will have time to check in and relax a little bit. After dinner, the instructors will prepare some fun group activities to close the day in style!
After waking up, getting ready and having breakfast at the hostel, we will head to one of the most iconic landmarks of Valencia: the Oceanografic, where we will spend the morning and we will admire not only the impressive architecture, but also the different marine ecosystems and the fauna that inhabits it.
In the afternoon, we will go to a different facility of the City of Arts and Sciences: the Science Museum. It is an interactive museum where we will learn while experimenting. When we are done, we will go for a walk through Turia Park (a former riverbed), passing along the sculpture of Gulliver and up to the Colón Market, an emblematic building that is almost 100 years old.
Later on, we will go back to the hostel and, after dinner, the instructors will be waiting for us with another entertaining night activity!
Today we will become Valencian cooks! We will go to the market to choose the freshest ingredients and then, we will do a workshop to learn how to cook a delicious paella, which we will taste afterwards together with other typical dishes from Spain.
Later on, we will head to the beach, where we will have free time for the rest of the afternoon to sunbathe, swim, do activities with the instructors or eat ice-cream in front of the ocean… it’s up to you!
And to finish the day, as usual, our team of instructors will be ready after dinner for a night-time activity, today we will have a TV contest!
Before leaving Valencia, we cannot forget visiting the Museum of the Fallas, where we will learn what this tradition consists of and we will see some of them… actual works of art! Afterwards, we will go to Colón Street and to the Central Market, where we will have free time to buy some souvenirs.
Before having lunch, we will take our private bus, which will take us to the Natural Park of La Albufera. At this idyllic spot, we will look for a place to have lunch while enjoying nature. In the afternoon, we will go for a boat ride around the area while admiring one of the most beautiful sunsets of Valencia.
Finally, we will go back to the hostel and, after dinner… the instructors have prepared a little surprise!
This amazing trip is coming to an end… so, after breakfast, we will have time to pack our things and head to the airport.
We hope to see you soon! Have a safe journey back!
The program includes
- Accommodation in hostel (dormitories), 4 nights.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner).
- All the activities detailed in the program.
- Trip coordinator.
- Team of instructors 24/7 (1 instructor per 15 participants).
- All the specific material for each activity.
- Transfer from/to the airport (including return trip).
- All transport during the trip: private coach and/or public transport.
- Travel insurance, civil liability insurance and medical insurance.
- 2 free-of-charge teachers/chaperones.
- Welcome gift.
- Guided visit to Valencia
- Visit to the Oceanografic
- Visit to the Science Museum
- Walk on the Turia Park and the Colón Market
- Cooking workshop (paella)
- Scavenger hunt and games at the beach
- Museum of the Fallas
- Boat ride in Albufera Park
- Night activities
- Accompanying the group from the departure city.
- Would you like to add anything else? Let us know!
To take into account
- This program is completely adaptable to the arrival and departure flight times.
- The trip includes a team of accompanying instructors 24/7, who will be staying at the same accommodation as the group and will be always at the participants’ disposal to make their experience excellent.
- The program can be personalized by adding or removing activities. It can also undergo unavoidable changes, although this would always be previously communicated and agreed upon with the client.
- The quote has been calculated on a base rate of 30 students + 2 teachers.
- The total price can vary depending on eventual price changes by our suppliers or due to the lack of availability in the detailed accommodation.