Valencia without group leaders – Hostel.
This trip has been designed to centre around educational activities that will make the students learn without even realizing! Through visits, workshops and hands-on experiences they will get a complete overview of the city of Valencia as it is nowadays, as well as its vibrant history. We will go in depth into the Spanish and Valencian culture from different perspectives: from the architecture –from the most antique to the current trends– and the gastronomy –by cooking our own paella–, to its traditions –the Fallas celebration– or the Natural Heritage –such as the Albufera Park-.
Come on! Do you want to begin discovering Valencia?
Upon your arrival, we will be waiting for you at the Valencia Airport. From there, we will go, in our private bus, to the hostel. After lunch, we will begin discovering the city with a guided tour that will reveal some of the better-kept secrets of this city. Afterwards, we will go to the hostel, where we will have time to check in and relax a little bit. After dinner, the instructors will prepare some fun group activities to close the day in style!
After waking up, getting ready and having breakfast at the hostel, we will head to one of the most iconic landmarks of Valencia: the Oceanografic, where we will spend the morning and we will admire not only the impressive architecture, but also the different marine ecosystems and the fauna that inhabits it.
In the afternoon, we will go to a different facility of the City of Arts and Sciences: the Science Museum. It is an interactive museum where we will learn while experimenting. When we are done, we will go for a walk through Turia Park (a former riverbed), passing along the sculpture of Gulliver and up to the Colón Market, an emblematic building that is almost 100 years old.
Later on, we will go back to the hostel and, after dinner, the instructors will be waiting for us with another entertaining night activity!
Today we are going to visit the majestic gothic building of the Silk Market, which was declared World Heritage Site and will transport us to the times when the silk was one of the star trade products of the city. After, we will go to visit the Central Market and we will have some free time to explore.
Later on, we will head to the beach, where we will have free time for the rest of the afternoon to sunbathe, swim, do activities with the instructors or eat ice-cream in front of the ocean… it’s up to you!
And to finish the day, as usual, our team of instructors will be ready after dinner for a night-time activity, today we will have a TV contest!
Before leaving Valencia, we are going to discover a lesser-known side of the city: we will do a guided urban art tour. We will be taken to the different graffiti spread throughout the city and we will learn who the artists are and what their styles and techniques are.
After lunch, we will visit the Museum of the Fallas, where we will learn of the history of this tradition and even get to admire some of them… actual works of art! Afterwards, we will go to Colón Street, where we will have free time to buy some souvenirs or have a really cool horchata, a typical drink from this region.
Finally, we will go back to the hostel and, after dinner… the instructors have prepared a little surprise!
This amazing trip is coming to an end… so, after breakfast, we will have time to pack our things and head to the airport.
We hope to see you soon! Have a safe journey back!
The program includes
- Accommodation in hostel (dormitories), 4 nights.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner).
- All the activities detailed in the program.
- All the specific material for each activity.
- Transfer from/to the airport (including return trip).
- All transport during the trip: private coach and/or public transport.
- Travel insurance, civil liability insurance and medical insurance.
- 2 free-of-charge teachers/chaperones.
- Welcome gift.
- Guided visit to Valencia
- Visit to the Oceanografic
- Visit to the Science Museum
- Walk through Turia Park and the Colón Market
- Visit to the former Silk Market
- Visit to the Central Market
- Urban Art Tour
- Museum of the Fallas
- Would you like to add anything else? Let us know!
To take into account
- This program is completely adaptable to the arrival and departure flight times.
- The program can be personalized by adding or removing activities. It can also undergo unavoidable changes, although this would always be previously communicated and agreed upon with the client.
- The quote has been calculated on a base rate of 30 students + 2 teachers.
- The total price can vary depending on eventual price changes by our suppliers or due to the lack of availability in the detailed accommodation.