Barcelona without group leaders – Hostel.
This trip has been designed to discover Spanish culture from a playful and educational point of view. With original activities, far away from the typical touristic visits, students will get the best impression of Barcelona, and become accustomed to the main characteristics of the Spanish way of life. As a fully immersive experience, students will be required to draw on the linguistic resources within reach in order to communicate and understand what is happening around them. Above all, this program has been created to explore a wide range of cultural dimensions, such as history, traditions, gastronomy and cinema.
Shall we begin exploring Barcelona together?
Upon your arrival, we will be waiting for you at the Barcelona Airport. From there, we will go, in our private bus, to the hostel. After lunch, we will begin discovering the city with a guided visit around the main neighbourhoods and monuments.
After waking up, getting ready and having breakfast at the hostel, we will head to one of Antoni Gaudí’s greatest works: the Park Güell. We will walk around the immense gardens and from there, we will have some spectacular views of the city.
In the afternoon, we will discover a lesser-known side of Barcelona: we will do a guided visit around the urban artworks (graffiti), which will make us understand a different method of expression and creation. Once we are done, we will go for a walk along the Barceloneta beach, where we will have time to eat an ice-cream and enjoy the nice weather.
Today in the morning we will go visit the breath-taking Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece, which is a World Heritage Site. Afterwards, we will go for a walk along Passeig de Gràcia, one of the city’s main avenues, where we can admire some of the most relevant modernist buildings, such as Batllò House, La Pedrera… and we will even sneak into an old train station that now houses several trendy restaurants.
Afterwards, we will head for the beach, where we will have free time to have lunch and then, sunbathe, swim, do activities with the instructors or take some selfies in front of the ocean… it’s up to you!
Before leaving Barcelona, we will visit a place that will allow us to experiences all corners the country: El Poble Espanyol. It is an architectural outdoor museum where we will find some replicas of the famous sites all over Spain. We will do a scavenger hunt that will make us dive deep into this magical place.
After lunch, we will visit an old bull ring, today turned into the Shopping Centre Las Arenas. We will have some free time to go shopping and then, we will go up to the terrace to see the incredible views of Barcelona.
This amazing trip is coming to an end… so, after breakfast, we will have time to pack our things and head the airport.
We hope to see you soon! Have a safe journey back!
The program includes
- Accommodation in hostel (dormitories), 4 nights.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner).
- All the specific material for each activity.
- Transfer from/to the airport (including return trip).
- All transport during the trip: private coach and/or public transport.
- Travel insurance, civil liability insurance and medical insurance.
- 2 free-of-charge teachers/chaperones.
- Welcome gift.
- Guided visit to Barcelona
- Visit to the Park Güell
- Street Art Tour
- Guided visit to La Sagrada Familia
- Scavenger hunt at el Poble Espanyol
- Walk on the Barceloneta
- Walk along Passeig de Gràcia avenue: Batllò House, La Pedrera, El Nacional
- Visit to the old bull ring: Las Arenas Shopping Center
- Would you like to add anything else? Let us know!
To take into account
- This program is completely adaptable to the arrival and departure flight times.
- The program can be personalized by adding or removing activities. It can also undergo unavoidable changes, although this would always be previously communicated and agreed upon with the client.
- The quote has been calculated on a base rate of 30 students + 2 teachers.
- The total price can vary depending on eventual price changes by our suppliers or due to the lack of availability in the detailed accommodation.